HOW WILL HAIRCHECK BENEFIT ME?
Do you have balding (thinning) that IS VISIBLE?
- Simply have the area measured every few months. HairCheck® will measure “how much hair” is present and indicate whether or not your loss is getting worse or remaining stable.
Do you have balding (thinning) that is NOT YET VISIBLE?
- HairCheck® can detect early thinning years before it is visible to the naked eye. Two areas are measured – the back of your head where thinning never occurs, and the suspected area on top, where thinning might have already started. The values are compared, and your loss is easily detected and quantified.
Do you have shedding (hairs falling out) ?
- Unlike thinning, shedding involves the entire scalp and hairs are seen in the sink and brush. Shedding can stabilize in a few months…. it can stabilize in a few years. If you want to know if your shedding has stabilized, or if your hair has begun to re-grow, then HairCheck® is the only way to get a quantitative answer
How much are you spending each month on hair-growth products like Rogaine (minoxidil), Propecia (finasteride), laser therapy, etc.?
- HairCheck® will save you time and money by providing quantitative evidence of whether or not that treatment is actually working. If you’re not getting the results you want, simply change products until you find the product that works for you.
Is your hair damaged, brittle or broken?
- With one simple measurement, HairCheck® can determine if breakage is present and precisely measure its severity. Start using hair strengthening and reconstructor products recommended by your hair professional and see how quickly your percentage of broken hairs begins to drop.